Ready to log in?
Logging in for the first time can seem confusing. You’ll see a number of options, and your access method will depend on your district’s unique needs—including the programs your district has purchased as well as other platforms your district utilizes. This page provides information to help you get started.
If you have been provided your login credentials, you can access the curriculum by selecting your district’s access method listed here. Click the method title or see below to learn more.
If you don’t know your login credentials or district’s login method, the information below will help you to understand the login method options. Please contact your district administrator to inquire about your username and password or contact our Customer Care and Support team.
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Schoology is a learning management system (LMS) utilized by many districts. If your district utilizes Schoology, you will get started with Amplify by selecting the Schoology option above. You will be directed to Schoology’s unique login page. That will be your method of accessing Amplify programs throughout the coming year. You can learn more about Schoology.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Clever, ClassLink, and GG4L are third-party tools your district may have utilized to enroll your school’s roster for the coming school year.
If your district enrolled using Clever, you will get started with Amplify by selecting the Clever option above. Your district administrator can assist you in creating a Clever username and password. You can learn more about Clever.
If your district enrolled using ClassLink, you will get started with Amplify by selecting the ClassLink option above. You will be directed to ClassLink’s unique login page. That will be your method of accessing Amplify programs throughout the coming year. You can learn more about ClassLink.
If your district enrolled using GG4L, you will get started with Amplify by selecting the GG4L option above. You will be directed to GG4L’s unique login page. That will be your method of accessing Amplify programs throughout the coming year. Your district administrator can assist you in creating a username and password. You can learn more about GG4L.
Google and Amplify
Your district may decide to use Google for Amplify access. If so, select the Google option above to get started with Amplify. Once prompted, enter your existing Google username and password.
Your district may have enrolled via the Amplify roster upload. If so, you will login by selecting the Amplify option above and entering your unique username and password when prompted. Your username and password will be distributed to you by your district administrator.
If you are unsure which login option your district uses, check with your district administrator or contact the Amplify Customer Care and Support team at (866) 629-2446 or email@example.com.
Once you are successfully logged in, we’re here to help you explain to your students how they will access Amplify curriculum. We have options to make this simple for students of all ages and abilities. You can learn more on our Student and Caregiver Support page
In the event you experience a problem logging in, here are a few common issues and solutions:
- If you are copying and pasting your username and/or password, your cursor may add a space, which can cause an error. Please try typing the credentials into the login fields.
- Try accessing the Amplify login page (for Amplify, Google, or SSO login) using an incognito window in your Chrome browser:
- In Chrome, select File from the Chrome menu bar, and select New Incognito Window. (Learn more about incognito mode.)
- Copy or type learning.amplify.com into the incognito window browser and press Enter to be directed to the login page.
- Type in your credentials and press Enter
- If all you see is a blank page – nothing appears to load, this is often a sign that the website is being blocked by a school’s content filter. Please check with your IT group to confirm that the URLs on this page have been allowed for your district network. Alternatively, check to ensure “cookies” are accepted on your device.
- Still experiencing issues accessing the program? Check to ensure “cookies” are accepted on your device.
- If you’ve logged in and your concern is a student(s) missing from your class roster, they were most likely missing from the roster data provided by your district during the enrollment process. Please contact your district administrator to request that the student(s) be added.